Emmotional support is provided by our partners EACH counselling. We offer specialist counselling for survivors of any form of abuse, along with the 8-week programme Moving Forward.
If you wish us to make any referral please contact us to 01895 259 578 or email@example.com . Please note that this service has a waiting list, which upon completion of the form you will be added to, and you will be contacted by the EACH counsellor in due course.
MOVING FORWARD is psycho-educational programme for women who have experienced any form of domestic or sexual violence, that aims to provide some first steps on the road to recovery. The 8-week programme will comprise:
- Week 1 – Introduction and self-care
- Week 2 – The value of ‘you’ and understanding healthy relationships
- Week 3 – Awareness of the dynamics of abuse
- Week 4 – Self-esteem and confidence building
- Week 5 – Managing anxiety and stress
- Week 6 – Being mindful of our emotions
- Week 7 – Life after abuse
- Week 8 – Moving on and moving forward
MOVING FORWARD is delivered every Tuesday from 12:30 to 13:30. Next starting date: 24rd September 2019
Participants will need to commit to attending all sessions and no new attendees will be able to join after week 2. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nim Uppal: 07930 401019 (Co-ordinator Hillingdon)