Emmotional support is provided by our partners EACH counselling. We offer specialist counselling for survivors of any form of abuse, along with the 8-week programme Moving Forward.
If you wish us to make any referral please contact us to 01895 259 578 or email@example.com . Please note that this service has a waiting list, which upon completion of the form you will be added to, and you will be contacted by the EACH counsellor in due course.
MOVING FORWARD is psycho-educational programme for women who have experienced any form of domestic or sexual violence, that aims to provide some first steps on the road to recovery. The 8-week programme will comprise:
- Week 1 – Introduction and self-care
- Week 2 – The value of ‘you’ and understanding healthy relationships
- Week 3 – Awareness of the dynamics of abuse
- Week 4 – Self-esteem and confidence building
- Week 5 – Managing anxiety and stress
- Week 6 – Being mindful of our emotions
- Week 7 – Life after abuse
- Week 8 – Moving on and moving forward
Please call to find out about starting dates for Moving Forward. Participants will need to commit to attending all sessions and no new attendees will be able to join after week 2. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nim Uppal: 07930 401019 (Co-ordinator Hillingdon)