Have you suffered any form of gender abuse? Could you benefit from help on the road to recovery? Then why not sign up for our 8-week programme being run by EACH Counselling.
MOVING FORWARD is psycho-educational programme for women who have experienced any form of domestic or sexual violence, that aims to provide some first steps on the road to recovery. The 8-week programme will comprise:
- Week 1 – Introduction; getting to know you
- Week 2 – The value of ‘you’ and Understanding healthy relationships
- Week 3 – Understanding and awareness of the dynamics of abuse
- Week 4 – Self-esteem and confidence building
- Week 5 – Managing Anxiety and stress
- Week 6 – Being mindful of our emotions
- Week 7 – Life after Violence
- Week 8 – Promoting Self care
MOVING FORWARD is delivered every Tuesday from 10: 00 to 11:30. Next starting date: 22nd January 2019
Participants will need to commit to attending all sessions and no new attendees will be able to join after week 2.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nim Uppal: 07930 401019 (Co-ordinator Hillingdon)