Hillingdon Women's Centre offers a varied range of services in a women-only safe space. We provide:
- Confidential and impartial advice on:
- Domestic abuse and any other form of gender violence
- Personal health and well-being
- Welfare benefits
- Legal advice on family and immigration matters.
- Employment, wellbeing and self-esteem workshops
- Volunteering programme
- Form filling support
- Referrals and signposting to relevant agencies
Due to COVID-19 and in line with the Government guidelines we are offering remote support. If necessary, face-to-face sessions are available by appointment only. Our group activities have been suspended until further notice.
Please call 01895 259578 or email email@example.com to get an appointment or chat about the ways we can support you.