Have you suffered any form of gender abuse? Could you benefit from help on the road to recovery? Then why not sign up for our 8-week programme being run by EACH Counselling.
MOVING FORWARD is delivered every Tuesday from 13: 00 to 14:00. It is psycho-educational programme for women who have experienced any form of domestic or sexual violence, that aims to provide some first steps on the road to recovery. The 8-week programme will comprise:
- Week 1 – Introduction; getting to know you
- Week 2 – The value of ‘you’ and Understanding healthy relationships
- Week 3 – Understanding and awareness of the dynamics of abuse
- Week 4 – Self-esteem and confidence building
- Week 5 – Managing Anxiety and stress
- Week 6 – Being mindful of our emotions
- Week 7 – Life after Violence
- Week 8 – Promoting Self care
Participants will need to commit to attending all sessions and no new attendees will be able to join after week 2. Please contact to find out next starting date.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nim Uppal: 07930 401019 (Co-ordinator Hillingdon)